Microsoft Edge update on Windows 10 simply shows promises but fades away within a while. There are plenty of Microsoft Edge problems that we have to deal with every day like simply Microsoft Edge Not Working. The new update on April 2018 is one of the major releases of Microsoft. It has a huge list of trendy new features, but ultimately it leads us to the same common glitches.
Let’s Cut Off Your Microsoft Edge Problems…
Problem 1: Microsoft Edge Not Working or running slow
This is one of the biggest Microsoft Edge Problems with this browser. It tends to slow down the speed of the internet and then you are stuck with the loading pages. It is very annoying when you want a quick result but you do not find any way out.
- Scan your Windows 10 System File Checker.
- Try clicking “…” and choose an InPrivate browsing window.
- Clean out your Edge data and cached files. If possible delete your history too.
- As a beginner, you can try closing all the tabs and restart the browser once again.
- You must make sure that your “C” drive is close to “0%” shattered in your following window.
Problem 2: Internet Disappears Frequently Or Does Not Connect At All
The internet is the main key to any browser. But sometimes Edge does not connect to the internet and even if it connects, the internet goes invisible sometimes. And without the internet, there is no way to work with it.
- Firstly, make sure your device is connected to the local internet connection.
- In case, if you are a Windows 10 user, you need to replace your VPN to deal with Edge.
- For a better access, try moving closer to the central point of your local internet network.
- Check out the troubleshooting page for Microsoft Support and follow them accordingly.
Problem 3: Web pages Won’t Load
Even though your internet connection is working fine, all the pages that you try to open do not load. This can gradually lead you to a frustrating condition. Pages that you click to open, must be important to you and that is the reason you clicked on it.
- Make sure all your Proxy toggles are off.
- Clear out your cached files and history and restart the browser again.
Problem 4: All your Favourites And Downloads Have Vanished
We generally mark our important websites as favorites so we can find them easily once we open the browser. Because it takes a lot of time and effort to find that exact page once again. But one day we wake up and find all our favorites are gone.
- Delete your download history and find your downloaded data on your PC.
- Find the taskbar and navigate the “Hub” button and restore all your favorites and downloads.
Still Not Able To Get Rid Of Them?
After trying all these steps, if you still remain in the same situation with your Microsoft Edge problems, you should check with these following things:
- Make sure you are using the Windows 10 latest updates.
- Wait for the next update that can fix your problems.
If you are experiencing one of these Microsoft Edge Problems and not able to fix it on your own, try out the steps from above. Though they went well with me, might not work in your case. So get in touch with our Edge Tech Support at +1-888-613-3778 or Online Chat for instant solutions.